Sandpiper Golf Course > Classic Rewards Programs > Classic Reward Program Terms and Conditions
Classic Reward Program Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in the Program, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To earn reward points, participants must present their card each time a purchase of (Seasons Pass fees – golf green fees & rentals, and golf retail merchandise) is made at Sandpiper Golf Course. Tee times booked through a 3rd party vendor are not eligible for points.
- One point shall be awarded for every dollar spent (excluding tax) at Sandpiper Golf Course. Points will not be awarded for tournaments or certain group functions, check with the Director of Golf for details.
- As noted above, points shall not be awarded for the dollar value of taxes paid on purchases
- In and of themselves, reward points have no intrinsic cash value.
- Points are not transferable
- Where points have been used for the purpose of purchasing an item, and the item is subsequently returned, such points will be refunded/ returned to the Program participant.
- Where an item has been purchased, and points earned thereof have been redeemed prior to the item’s subsequent return, a cash amount equivalent to the value of such points shall be deducted from the amount returned to the participant.
- Points shall be rounded up. For example where a purchase of $2.11 is made, three reward points will be earned.
- The Classic Rewards Card issued to participants of the Program is not a Credit Card and it does not confer credit of any kind.
- In order to redeem points, cardholders must be registered by providing Sandpiper Golf Course Pro Shop staff with Full Name, Address including Postal Code and a Valid Telephone Number, Email Address and Photo.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately.
- The Classic Rewards Program is valid when activated for the calendar year with the paid administration fee of $10 to be paid once annually. (Card holders can only collect & redeem points once the annual admin fee is paid. Cards that are not up-dated will be considered in-active) Cards that have been inactive for a period of 24 months will be deleted from our records. To receive a new card, please visit our Pro Shop.
- Sandpiper Golf Course, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the Program’s terms and conditions, rewards, and special offers at any time without prior notice.
- Sandpiper Golf Course, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue the Program with 90 days notice.
- Sandpiper Golf Course, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse and/or to terminate and individual’s participation in the program for practicing or forgery, for other abuses of the Program, or any other reasonable cause.