Sandpiper Golf Course > Rules of Play
Rules of Play
- Teams may be two, three, or four players.
- Each player plays their own ball, the best score on the hole is the team score. Note: If you cannot be the low score on the hole you may pick up.
- This format follows on every hole.
- If the event is net scores, using the players handicap record the appropriate net score for each hole.
- A team captain should be designated. The team captain is responsible for keeping the score and making sure net scores are correct if applicable.