Book a Luxury Cottage or Cozy Inn RoomView our Cottages or View our Inn RoomsBefore Arrival
- Please inform us of any food allergies.
- Reserve a table at The Clubhouse.
- Check-In is at 3pm and Check-Out is at 11 am the following day. If arriving later than 5 pm, please contact Front Desk to arrange a late Check-In.
- Included with your stay is an a la carte breakfast for two at the Clubhouse between 9 am and 11 am.
- The Clubhouse. Please see the hours of operation.
- Breakfast is served until 11:00 am each morning.
- Step Back in Time dining in the Drawing Room at Rowena's Inn will return in the fall.
- Don’t miss Sunday Brunch from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm each week.
- Rowena’s Inn on the River is a non-smoking, adult-oriented establishment. Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas. We reserve the right to charge a $75 smoking fee.
- Pets are welcome in Carol Anne’s Cabin for an additional daily rate of $20. Please read our pet policy upon arrival.
- Seven day cancellation policy is in effect.
- Rates are subject to change.
Packages and promotional offers are not valid during Blackout Dates and Canadian Statutory Holidays.
2017 Blackout Dates are as follows:
- Labour Day (September 4, 2017)
- Thanksgiving Monday (October 9, 2017)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2017)
- Fraser Valley Eagle Festival (November 18-19, 2017)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24th & 25, 2017)
- Christmas Blackout (December 15 - January 1, 2018)
- New Year's Day (January 1, 2018)
- Valentines (Feb 8-18, 2018)
- Good Friday (April 14, 2017)
- Easter Monday (April 17, 2017)
- Victoria Day (May 22, 2017)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2017)
- BC Day (August 7, 2017)
Cottages and Inn Rooms are available seven days a week.