Book a Luxury Cottage or Cozy Inn RoomView our Cottages or View our Inn RoomsBefore Arrival
- Please inform us of any food allergies.
- Reserve a table at The Clubhouse.
- Check-In is at 3pm and Check-Out is at 11 am the following day. If arriving later than 5 pm, please contact Front Desk to arrange a late Check-In.
- Included with your stay is an a la carte breakfast for two at the Clubhouse between 9 am and 11 am.
- The Clubhouse Restaurant. Please see the hours of operation.
- Breakfast is served until 11:00 am each morning.
- Step Back in Time dining in the Drawing Room at Rowena's Inn is on November 19th and December 17th.
- Don’t miss Sunday Brunch from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm each week.
- Rowena’s Inn on the River is a non-smoking, adult-oriented establishment. Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas. We reserve the right to charge a $75 smoking fee.
- Pets are welcome in Carol Anne’s Cabin for an additional daily rate of $20. Please read our pet policy upon arrival.
- Seven day cancellation policy is in effect.
- Rates are subject to change.
Packages and promotional offers are not valid during Blackout Dates and Canadian Statutory Holidays.
2017 Blackout Dates are as follows:
- Labour Day (September 3, 2018)
- Thanksgiving Monday (October 8, 2018)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2018)
- Christmas Holidays (December 24th & 25, 2018)
- Christmas Blackout (December 15 - December 31, 2018)
- New Year's Day (January 1, 2019)
- Valentines (Feb 8-17, 2019)
- Good Friday (March 30, 2018)
- Easter Monday (April 2, 2018)
- Victoria Day (May 21, 2018)
- Canada Day (July 1, 2018)
- BC Day (August 6, 2018)
Cottages and Inn Rooms are available seven days a week.