- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationships with businesses and charities throughout the Lower Mainland
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- A proven track of success in a fast-paced administrative role
- Take initiative and are proactive. Believe in exceeding expectations.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills
- Adaptable and positive. Team-player.
- Second language is an asset (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Golf industry experience is an asset
- Two to five years of relevant experience.
- Assist the Events Manager and Golf Manager with sales outreach and customer relations
- Arrange resort visits and schedule with Events and Golf Management
- Work with the Marketing and PR Manager as required for digital marketing campaigns
- Perform administrative duties, including managing contracts and entering data into the CRM
- Compile bi-weekly reports, monitoring sales activities
Must have your own reliable vehicle, a Class 5 License with a clean driver’s abstract, and be willing to drive within a 50km radius. Wage will commensurate with experience. If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé, with an attached cover letter, to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.
About Pretty Estates Resort
Pretty Estates Resort is an award-winning resort, home to Rowena’s Inn on the River, Sandpiper Golf Course and the Clubhouse Restaurant. Pretty Estates is located 15 minutes away from Harrison Hot Springs in Harrison Mills, BC.