Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Must be a leader, rallying their team during large events and coordinate staff. Reports to the Events Manager.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee and customer conflict with the goal of seeking resolution in a prompt and timely manner.
- Excellent Customer Service: Must be be friendly and courteous at all times.
- Attention to detail: Must keep an eye on many different elements, such as food standards, cost, safety etc.
- Stamina: Expected to work long hours in a fast-paced environment, much of it on your feet.
- Administration Skills: Responsible for for cashing out and assisting the Events Manager with some administrative duties.
- Flexible, reliable and punctual.
- Certification: Serving it Right and Food Safe.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Available weekends and holidays for various shifts particularly during the months of April through October.
- Previous experience in similar role is an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé to the Events Manager (Cara Elliot) at email@example.com with an attached cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only candidates who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.
About Pretty Estates Resort:
Pretty Estates Resort is an award-winning resort, home to Rowena's Inn on the River, Sandpiper Golf Course and The Clubhouse Restaurant. Pretty Estates is located 20 minutes away from Harrison Hot Springs in Harrison Mills, BC. To learn more, visit www.prettyestateresort.com .